- I enjoyed helping set up the photo booth this afternoon.
- There were so many fantastic silent auction items, and I even won a Thirty-One Gifts tote.
- The basketball game was a blast. I loved getting out there and playing a team sport again. Although I only played basketball in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades, it was kind of like riding a bike.
- I actually scored during the game. I'm pretty sure I scored more points during tonight's game than I did during junior high games (and the other players were mostly my size back then, LOL!)
- The king tribute to Kevin would have made him proud. He will be sorely missed, but I feel like we honored him well. I know he was smiling down on us tonight.
I can't wait until next year!