Monday, March 26, 2018

I Did It!

I ran tonight.  It wasn't until almost 7:30 because we went to the library after school, Travis had CrossFit, and then both girls had ball practice.  So...it was later than I wanted to go, but I got out there and pushed myself.  It was raining and pretty dark by the end, but I did it! 

Tomorrow night we have nothing too big going on (I don't think), so I should have an easier time getting out to run.  There are more chances for rain tomorrow, but I'm hoping it'll blow out by the time evening hits.  I don't absolutely hate running in the rain, but it's definitely not my favorite.

I'm proud of myself for getting my run in because dinner was ready (steak fajitas in the pressure cooker), and they smelled amazing!  So, I was a good runner girl and went and ran so I could eat extra food after. Hahaha!  That's how it goes.  I'm pretty sure if I didn't love food so much I could be super skinny, but that's okay.  Food tastes better than skinny looks.  At least most of the time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment