Monday, March 25, 2019

Bowling...That Almost Didn't Happen

Today (3/21) I really, really wanted us to go bowling as a family. Two of my kids had never gotten to experience it, although I knew Evelyn's tiny, five-year-old arms would struggle, even with a kids' bowling ball. Despite my desire for us to go, we had errands to run and the kids had to get their bedrooms cleaned. Cleaning bedrooms is practically a daily task for them because they just can't seem to put things where they belong. It's not like my husband and I go in their bedrooms and throw random stuff around. Nope, it's their own toys, books, blankets, laundry (not all of it dirty, even), etc. Well, thankfully they got their acts together after we went grocery shopping, because their rooms got cleaned in time to go bowling.

We went to Grace Lanes in Carthage. It was clean, quiet, and a nice environment for our family. Since it was Thursday, we got shoe rental and game price for half price (yay!) and splurged on two buckets of popcorn. It was a fun, inexpensive way to spend the afternoon as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment