Saturday, March 2, 2019

Family

I have a husband and three kids. I'll mention them off and on during the month, so here's a bit about them:

Travis is my husband. This June we'll celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary--though it hardly seems possible that much time has passed. He's a teacher and a football coach, and he loves CrossFit. He also LOVES Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. Despite a few of his wayward interests, he's a pretty great guy! :D

Coltin is my oldest child. He's super smart and very sensitive. He loves SW, HP, and LotR thanks to his daddy. Coltin also loves soccer and football and having family time.

Adelyn is my middle child, although she was the baby for several years. She's very smart and creative, artistically and dramatically. She definitely has a strong personality and doesn't let anyone run over her. Reading is her favorite thing to do much of the time, but she also loves playing soccer and watching movies with the family.

Evelyn is the baby. She's witty and is always making us laugh. She's super smart and knows how to get what she wants, especially from her daddy. One day she told me that a classmate wanted her to give him something, and her response was, "Those puppy eyes won't work on me, but if you use them with my dad like I do, he'll give you whatever you want." Point taken. ;)

So, there's my family in a nutshell. They're a bit wild and crazy at times, but I love them to pieces!

3 comments:

  1. I love them as well! They have fierce personalities. I truly think Travis and Jason have tons in common, so maybe we need a game night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun! And we already know the kids would get along ... other than Coltin bemoaning the fact that he's way outnumbered. Haha!

      Delete
  2. You have a wonderful little family!

    ReplyDelete