Friday, March 8, 2019

One week down

One full week is officially done with for Slice of Life 2019. Yay! :D

It's really not so bad, honestly, but I also don't mind being nearly twenty-five percent of the way finished with the challenge.

Today is the end of quarter three. It hardly seems possible for the school year to be this far, but the calendar tells me it's true. We still have so much work to do, and only a handful of class days left. For most, it's weeks, but since I only see each class once a week, I look at their time in days. Nine weeks of school is only nine days (or half days for grades two and three) of instruction, which I know will go by in a flash. We have units to finish, literature studies to complete, independent study projects and speeches to prepare and present--both in class and to parents during our parent nights--and more. The final quarter always feels like a frenzy of activity, but somehow we always get it done, and this year will likely be no different. Ready or not, here summer comes!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about your 9 weeks being only 9 days. Wow! That puts things into perspective...BIGTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete