Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Paint Party

Tonight I went to a paint party at my church. It was an event for women that was put on by our women's ministry team. I'm part of the planning team, but that's not why I was so excited about going to and participating in the event. Really it's because I love social crafting events like that. It's the third time I've done a painting event like that, and I knew I'd have fun.

We had delicious snacks: fruits, veggies, salami, chocolate-covered strawberries, and more. The snacks were some of my absolute favorite ones, which added to the fun of the evening ... no one likes crummy snacks. ;)

While the women were doing their paint event in the main sanctuary, the kids were having a movie night watching Monsters University in the kids' sanctuary. They had lots of popcorn and candy--a less sophisticated fare for their young palates.

So, 4/5 of my family had a great night. Travis completed workout 19.5 for the CrossFit Open, and I'm sure it wasn't near the amount of fun as what the rest of us had! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment