Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thoughtful Thursday

I'm full of thoughts on most days, but since today is Thursday and it gets some good alliteration, I'll share some thoughts with you today.

It's good to be grateful. Actively looking for things to be grateful for can help you be happier and more resilient in tough situations.

People should look for ways to genuinely compliment others. You never know what they're dealing with, either internally or externally, especially if they look like they have it all together.

Seeing the sunrise on my way to work is a pleasant way to start my day. I'm not looking forward to daylight savings because it makes me sleepy and takes away my bright, morning drive.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy a good alliteration. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look so forward to the sunrise each morning on my way to work...and my sister's morning phone call followed by my friend, Jenny's phone call and sometimes my husband even calls or my daughter. Lots of action before 7:00 AM each and every weekday!!

    ReplyDelete