Sunday, March 17, 2019

First Official Day of Break

Today was a great start to the break. A few members of the family slept in and had a leisurely morning. Those who didn't sleep in were able to sufficiently take care of themselves so those of us who did want to relax were able to. ;)

Travis went to the store to rent a snake ... of the plumbing variety. We have an issue with our kitchen plumbing, and about once a year he has to snake from the kitchen sink toward the laundry room and garage. Water leaks in the garage, which indicates the need for it to be snaked out. I don't know the actual cause or if there's a more technical name for the process, but I do know that it takes care of the problem for the foreseeable future.

After he took care of that issue, I got lunch made for the kids and started in on my big task for the day. My job was to scrub the dining room grout. It's not the most fun job, but it's not particularly strenuous, either. I spent a couple hours sitting on my hiney, scrubbing grout with a throwaway toothbrush and Norwex cleaning paste. Other than taking some time and a bit of elbow grease, it was an easy job that makes a big impact on the look of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment