Thursday, March 21, 2019

Tuesday Tax Day

Tax Day isn't typically synonymous with Tuesday, but that's what I spent a chunk of today doing, and it was Tuesday.

I don't really enjoy doing taxes, and I'm pretty sure not many people do (outside of those who choose that as a profession).  Despite my lack of enjoyment with doing them, once I finish my taxes, I do get a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction for completing the task. Plus, it's been on my to do list for the past two months and really needed to be done this week.

I've seen several posts online about people getting less money back from their taxes this year, but we got more. The only thing I can credit that to is the fact that our kids were bigger deductions/tax credits this year, and we have three of them.  They cost us so much money throughout the year I'm glad I could get back an extra couple hundred dollars thanks to them. Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment