Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A Million and One

Sometimes I have a million and one things going through my brain.  Well, most of the time I do, but sometimes it just feels more exaggerated than others.  Today is one of those days.  I started my day with my mind spinning about Coltin and how he was clearly sick with something more than a passing virus, so I took him to the Mercy clinic at Stone's Corner.  Mom-instinct was right...strep throat.  Ugh!  Then my husband and I finished the girls' bunk beds he's been building, I created some *free* Easter decorations (free because it was Easter eggs and twine that we already had at home), and had a women's ministry planning meeting during the evening.  I bought some books for my kids from a friend's online book party and tended to my own new side business of Color Street nails.  All in all it was a fantastic day, but my mind has been whirling like crazy.

Tomorrow will be a day of calm, I hope.  It'll be a bit crazy in its own way because a friend and I are taking a girls' trip, BUT it'll be a fun day to relax and not worry about my mom duties.  I love my kids, but "me" time is important for everyone, and tomorrow I shall enjoy some "me" time. :)

(Below is a pic of our free Easter decorations.  Nothing fancy, but it was enough to delight my kids!)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, living room and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment