Friday, March 30, 2018

Finally Friday

Some weeks seem to drag on forever.  I suppose those are the weeks where something out of the norm for the schedule.  This week, for instance, has a half-day on Friday.  I suppose it's actually more than half, but many people call it that anyway.  Regardless, the excitement of getting out early so we can travel is immense.  After school gets out we have to quickly pack Coltin's travel bag since I already packed the girls' things with mine, and Travis will have to pack his as well.  It's just a short trip, so it shouldn't take long. 

I haven't seen my brother and sister-in-law or their kids (I've never met their youngest, actually) in a couple of years.  I know for some that would seem strange, and it is.  My family's dynamics are quite dysfunctional.  But it is what it is.  Aside from seeing my brother and his family, my husband, kids, and I are going to cheer my mom on in her first ever (and maybe only the way she tells it) 5K race.  Running, as you know, is important to me, so it'll be neat seeing her partake in something I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment