Friday, March 2, 2018

Fun Friday!

Today is a fun day because we have our PTO FUNdraiser (see what I did there?).  This is only my second one here at WCMS, but I really enjoy the chance to play in the basketball game between the teachers and some of our Webb City first responders.  It's always a good time.

I'm also excited about getting a haircut.  It may sound silly, but I don't get my hair cut very often (like, once every 12-18 months), so when I do it's a really enjoyable chunk of "me" time.  There's not really a good reason for not getting my hair cut more often, but since I don't worry about maintaining a particular style and I don't have color to keep touched up, it just isn't a big priority in my life.  I'd like to think one day I'll get a wild hair (hehe!) and get it cut in a super cute look, but until then, I'll get my "usual" medium-long bob, cut to the shoulder.

There it is folks.  I'm really just a plain Jane, boring person at heart.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely got my hair cut as a kid. When got hired here I wanted to emphasize that "I'm an adult professional" vibe (as I so often am mistaken for a 5th grader) so I scheduled a hair cut for myself, for the first time (at 23). It's now one of my favorite things. I think I keep it short simply so I can have an hour of reading and having someone play with my hair on a bimonthly basis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I LOVE the hair. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete