Friday, March 23, 2018

Sharing is Caring

So, I'm sure we've all heard the phrase "sharing is caring," but what about when it's not.  Like sharing your drink with your little sister because you're being nice, except later that day your throat starts hurting, then fever sets in, and the following morning you're diagnosed with strep.  Then, sharing isn't caring.  Although to his credit, my sweet son thought he was doing a kind thing.  Little did he know less than 24 hours later he'd be diagnosed with strep and two days later his sister would be diagnosed as well.  Oh, well.  C'est la vie!  I can't say that it's ruined our spring break since we had no grand travel plans.  And honestly, I enjoy staying close to home (as I previously blogged), so couch time with my littles (and not-so-littles) with extra snuggles hasn't been such a bad way to go.  Now, I do hope this is where it ends, though, because we're soon to be back in school from break, and who has time to take a sick day?  I'm thinking the two remaining days of spring break will be fun and relaxing, just like the previous ones have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment