Saturday, March 17, 2018

Day One of Spring Break

I've been looking forward to spring break for a while, although as I stated in yesterday's blog post I have no big travel plans.

Today we had a relaxing morning.  I took the kids to get donuts, and then we came home so they could eat them.  I went to the bank and then the library.  The library will be closed all of spring break for some scheduled maintenance, and I had to take advantage of the last day they'd be open for a little over a week to get a couple new books to read.  In the afternoon we went to some stores: Suzanne's, Academy, and Kohl's.  We didn't buy anything, but sometimes we just enjoy "window shopping."  I made some soup in our Pressure Cooker Plus for supper and I sat outside on the front porch for a bit while the kids played outside a couple houses away with some neighbors.  All in all, I can't complain one bit about the first day of spring break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment