Thursday, March 1, 2018

It's Here!!

I'm so excited that Slice of Life is here!  Well, maybe not the writing every day exactly, but March at the very least.  I LOVE spring!  Fall holds a special place in my heart because of football and the fact that the husband coaches and the son plays, but I *heart* spring.

Warmer weather.
Easter.
Warmer weather.
My birthday.
Did I mention warmer weather yet?  Of course I did!

It's not just my birthday that I love, but it sets off a whole chain of celebrations in our family.  Of course we have the standards of Mother's Day and Father's Day in May and June, but our wedding anniversary is also in June (12 years this year!), and a whole row of birthdays.  My birthday is in April, Coltin's is in May, Evelyn's is in June, and Adelyn's is in July.  My poor husband is by himself in December.  :D

Image result for spring is coming images

2 comments:

  1. Lots of holidays for you! We start in May and go to July, and Haidyn is left in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you feel....but I love warmer weather. :-)

    ReplyDelete