Saturday, March 24, 2018

Getting Off Track

Oh gosh, have I gotten off track with my running.  It's bad.  Bad bad.  I've run once in the past week and a half or so.  And I'm running out of weeks until my next half marathon.  Kids keep me busy, school keeps me busy, and I signed up to be an independent stylist with Color Street nails, so I've been doing stuff with that a lot of spring break.  This half marathon is supposed to be my redemption race, but unless I get back down to business, it's just going to be a big disappointment.  So, here I go.  I have a training plan, and I'm going to do it.  Even if it means running late in the evening, which isn't my favorite (although with daylight savings it is a bit easier to manage), I'm going to do it.  If you're reading this blog post, feel free to question me, pester and nag me, about if I've been running.  I need some accountability here, folks.  Otherwise I will be letting myself down big time.  Ugh!  Why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day?!?  :D

1 comment: