Friday, March 31, 2017

Fundraiser Friday

Whoa!  Tonight was a ton of fun!!


  • I enjoyed helping set up the photo booth this afternoon.
  • There were so many fantastic silent auction items, and I even won a Thirty-One Gifts tote.
  • The basketball game was a blast.  I loved getting out there and playing a team sport again.  Although I only played basketball in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades, it was kind of like riding a bike.  
  • I actually scored during the game.  I'm pretty sure I scored more points during tonight's game than I did during junior high games (and the other players were mostly my size back then, LOL!)
  • The king tribute to Kevin would have made him proud.  He will be sorely missed, but I feel like we honored him well.  I know he was smiling down on us tonight.
I can't wait until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment