Saturday, March 25, 2017

Spring Break is Coming to an End

There's only one more day left of break, and while it has been both productive and restful, I'm sad to see it go.

I still have carpets to clean, but those will have to wait.  I also have laundry to fold and bathrooms to clean, and those will not wait!  Those are on the list for tomorrow, which is fairly normal for a Sunday afternoon.  Fortunately, the kids are all helpful in those areas.  With Norwex cloths, I know surfaces are getting clean without using chemicals.  Yay!  Also, the big kids are always responsible for folding and putting away their own clothes, so that's a big help.  The little one folds kitchen towels as well as kitchen and bathroom washcloths.  She also folds some of her clothes like leggings and skirts.  I'm pretty sure they say "the family that folds laundry together, stays together," right?  ;)

I've read 4-5 books and watched a lot of Netflix, so even though I did get a lot of cleaning and such done, I didn't work too hard.  Other than church, laundry and bathrooms, and life group tomorrow, I'm pretty sure more reading and Netflix are definitely on the agenda to round out the break.  I definitely can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment