Thursday, March 23, 2017

Playing Catch Up

So, I'm not sure if this is "legal" in the world of Slice of Life, but I got a day behind, so I'm playing catch up.

Yesterday was a full, busy day of dog grooming appointments, running a few errands (like getting the kids some spring/summer clothes that will fit--if I would just quit feeding them they might stop growing! 😉), and making homemade sushi.

The pups look so good with their long, thick winter fur cut off, and I'm sure they feel better as well.

The sushi dinner was rushed because of starting later than I should have and having Wednesday night church, but it was delicious.  I made way too much rice, and we used cooked shrimp rather than raw fish, but it was fun to make.  And it was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be!  I definitely think we will try it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment