Sunday, March 12, 2017

One Week of Good Health

Last week I blogged about changing habits and making new ones.  Because of this I decided to report in about it.

The skinny on the situation is that I'm down 3 1/2 pounds.  That feels great!  What feels even better is the fact that I completed three runs and one CrossFit workout this past week.  I have also stuck with my healthier eating choices for the whole week.  I already had the knowledge about how to eat healthy, and I've done it many times before, but that's not always how it happens.  Truthfully, we eat healthfully over 50% of the time, but it's amazing the difference between eating well a basic majority of the time and eating well the vast majority of the time.

I did allow myself one no bake cookie and a small handful of chips while at my in laws' house, but I stopped myself there.  I got to satisfy the desire for goodies I love, but ate such a small amount that it didn't undo any of my progress.  Win-win!

I have two more weeks of this 21-day fix eating cycle before taking a week off and reevaluating things.  I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Good job with making healthy eating choices, Sarah. I was very proud of myself as well. Going on a road trip this weekend, I was tempted several times to get, ice cream or a coffee drink because I was on "Vacation!" However, I stuck with my plan of avoiding sugar. I was still eating more calories than usual, but I made healthy choices. : )

    ReplyDelete