Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Break Shenanigans, Continued

Tuesday already?!?  This break seems to be flying by, but that's how it goes, of course!

Today's nap, sadly, was only about a 10-minute doze.  However, I was able to finish two different books as well as take my girls to go see Beauty and the Beast.  The seven-year-old LOVED it, but the three-year-old not so much.  Despite her insistence at going with her sissy and me, the wolf parts were a bit scary for her, and it was a long amount of time to keep her attention.  It didn't help that we were there 15 minutes before showtime, and there were 20 minutes of previews after showtime.  She sat on my lap almost the whole time, and we got some good snuggles in while we watched the movie.

I also sorted through the kids' dressers, pulling out clothing they've outgrown and got things ready for the city-wide garage sale date late next month.  So far I've priced over 200 kids' clothing items during break.  Yikes!  That sounds like a lot, but with multiple kids and several years' worth of clothes accumulated, it doesn't seem quite so bad.

Yay for productivity and restful family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment