Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Playing Favorites

Even though the title of this blog post possibly suggests something negative, like choosing one child over another as a favorite, that's not exactly what this is.  It is simply a list of some of my favorites.  It's late, I've had a super busy, slightly stressful day, and I've just remembered to blog at 10:00 P.M.  I decided to call in a hail Mary and go for something easy.  So here goes...


  • dark chocolate, especially Dove dark chocolate.  It's so smooth and rich, and delightful when covering blueberries because then it's automatically in the fruit category.  Right?
  • snuggling my babies.  Sure, they're closing in on 9, 8, and 4 years old, but they'll always be my babies, and I'm thankful they all still love snuggles.
  • chilly, dreary days to curl up on the couch and read a whole entire book or watch a Netflix marathon.
  • Beauty and the Beast.  Hands down my favorite Disney movie.  Well, The Little Mermaid is right there with it, but those two.  I can totally sing every song and say many of the lines while watching, much to my husband's annoyance.
And with that I'm saying good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment