Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday Reflections

It's about 12 hours after my usual time to post (haha, because doing something for half a week constitutes as a "usual time"), and I'm tired.  I remembered earlier in the day, but since I was not in a position to blog, I had to rely on my brain to remember later...and thankfully it didn't fail me this time.

This may not be Biblical or anything, but I kind of feel like certain people are just naturally closer to sainthood than the rest of us.  Preschool teachers are some of those people.  The first Sunday of every month I teach the 3-5 year old preK class at church for all three services.  We don't have Sunday school, but rather childcare and children's church during each of the three morning adult services.  Now, I do NOT consider myself closer to saint status (I'm an evangelical Christian, so we don't even do anything with the "saints," but you get my point) just because of my one-Sunday-a-month gig, but it does make me appreciate my youngest child's daycare teachers all the more.  I think I need to buy them a present this week.  I just do.  Even though my own child is never the one causing a random eye tic or a moderate-to-severe headache, right?  ;)  I kid, I kid.

Anyway, despite the overwhelming exhaustion caused by so many small, yet loud personalities, I love getting to teach them God's word so they can hide it in their hearts.  It makes it all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment