Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Break Shenanigans

Today was a beautiful, warm spring day!  Wowza did that 85* heat feel good!

We went to get groceries this morning, and the bright sunshine was a wonderful way to keep us going.  We always get a ton of food right after pay day.  We budget cash envelopes (think Dave Ramsey), and since we both get paid one day a month, when we get close to the end of our pay period, the pantry and fridge look pretty sparse.  Don't worry, no one is starving in our house!

Anyway, in addition to the grocery shopping, we made delicious banana muffins, I had a tea party with my sweet three-year-old, and went for a run with all three kids.  Well, a run/walk, but who's counting?

Finally, even though today is technically the first day of spring break (if you're not counting weekends), I have successfully napped each day during break (I am counting weekends).  Three days down, three naps taken.  Don't judge.  If you're judging, I'm just going to assume you're jealous. :)  Not a lot of cleaning happened today, but meal planning and grocery shopping was on the master to do list for break, so it counts as marking something off the list.

I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

  1. I often wonder how I function without a nap every day. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete